Here is a summary of the City of Moundridge, Fireworks Ordinances, concerning the use of fireworks within the City limits:
(1) Legal ONLY between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. on the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th of July,
(2) Between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and midnight on the 4th of July.
(3) Bottle rockets and other similar self-propelled firework or fireworks devices consisting of a tube and attached guiding stick or rod shall not be sold or discharged in the city.
(4) It shall be unlawful for any person to throw, cast or propel fireworks of any kind in the direction of or into the path of any animal, person or group of persons, or from, in the direction of or into any vehicle of any kind.
(5) It shall be unlawful to store, keep, sell, display for sale or discharge any fireworks within 50 feet of any gasoline pump, gasoline filling station, gasoline bulk station or any building in which gasoline or volatile liquids are sold in quantities in excess of one gallon, except in stores where cleaners, paints and oils are handled in sealed containers only.
(6) It shall be unlawful for any person to shoot or discharge any Fireworks or Firecrackers on any street or alley in the City of Moundridge at any time.