Our Mission Statement - Where community is a way of life, caring is commonplace, excellence is the standard and healthy growth leads to prosperity.
If you have a utility emergency and need to get in touch with the City please call 620-345-8800 if it is before 8:00 am or after 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, or it is a legal holiday.  During regular business hours call the city office at 620-345-8246.

Do you wish you could remember when the next council meeting is?  Or wonder when the planning and zoning committee is meeting?  Would you like to get involved with the activities that the Park Board is planning?  The City is rolling out a new program to email this type of notices to you as they are posted on the website.  We do post these items on Facebook and Twitter, but we also realize that not everyone has an account on these websites.  When you look through the following list you may see other items you want to be kept up to date on.  If you subscribe to any or all of the lists, please be aware of the fact that you can unsubscribe at any time but clicking on the link at the bottom of the email you receive.  The City wants you to be informed and we are trying to figure out the least expensive and most useful way of doing that.

Consumer Confidence Report Update:

The Consumer Confidence Report is ready for you to receive.  This is the report on our water system that is state conducts every year to make sure our drinking water is safe for us to consume.  The following link will allow you to go directly to the Kansas Rural Water Association website  ( www.krwa.net/ccr/moundridge )  to review the information.  If you have any questions after looking over the report, or would like a paper copy, don't hesitate to call the city office: 620-345-8246.
Pay most city related bills with a credit card!!  
Payments accepted for Utilities, Court Costs or fines and Ambulance bills. 
If you visit the Government page you will find links to our Zoning Rules and Regulations along with a link to our Ordinances.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call at the City Office.  620-345-8246.